Yazar
Mesaj
invertor Açılır Kutu Gör
Security Professional
Security Professional
Simge
Ýnventor

Kayıt Tarihi: 18-01-2008
Mesaj Seçenekleri Mesaj Seçenekleri   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Alıntı invertor Alıntı  Yanıt YazCevapla Mesajın Direkt Linki Konu: Jamorama Ultimate Guitar Learning Kit
    Gönderim Zamanı: 07-09-2008 Saat 13:35

Jamorama Ultimate Guitar Learning Kit | 330 MB

Learning to play the guitar can either be a rewarding and satisfying experience or one of the most frustrating and disappointing things you ever do. See if this sounds like you: you played some guitar in the past but gave it up because you just weren't making any progress, or you always wanted to learn to play but didn't start because you were afraid of choosing the wrong guitar course and wasting a lot of time and money.

I'm here to tell you that Jamorama will work for you, and it's FAST and FUN to use! And here's why.

I designed Jamorama to be the most complete and easy-to-follow guitar learning method available anywhere. Besides being a professional guitarist I am also a trained teacher, and after years of working with students I wrote Jamorama using easy-to-follow video instructions that show you how to play the guitar step by step. These videos take you from being an absolute beginner right through to playing some of the most advanced guitar techniques around! So no matter whether you're just starting or you're improving your guitar playing skills Jamorama is the course for you.

Download

Mirror

Yukarı Dön
 Yanıt Yaz Yanıt Yaz

Forum Atla Forum İzinleri Açılır Kutu Gör

Bu Sayfa 0.143 Saniyede Yüklendi.